Sunday, February 6, 2011

CJ Week 1






He is the antithesis of his onesy. Sleeps for 5 hours at a stretch. He eats well too. When he's hungry or uncomfortable, his dad says he mumbles. Ben said he heard him cry for the first time in 3 days today at the end of his bath. (He doesn't like to be cold). Olivia is doing well too. She was helping her mom make a quilt when I left tonight. Ben fixed us an asparagus fontina cheese puff pastry tart, herbed pasta with bacon, arugula salad with cherry tomatoes and minted pineapple. Everything was delicious. Especially  getting to hold Cohen. Life is good at the Knudsen's.
Thank you!

2 comments:

jenn said...

My goodness he is a handsome boy! I love that onesie too! Is it made by someone in your super talented family? Olivia maybe? Thanks for posting so much about this baby boy's birth. What an incredible event.

No Big Dill said...

I don't think I've ever seen a baby sleep voluntarily with his arms down! He's darling as ever.