skip to main | skip to sidebar

PROVO AGAIN!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Suitable for Framing

Ben & I had suits made for us at Dongdaemun. Want one?
Posted by Unknown at Saturday, November 28, 2009

1 comment:

Ann said...

I know Brendon does!

November 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Piggy & Dirt

Popular Posts

  • Lucy Loved These Diamond Centers--Star Giveaway
    As I was making these stars, Lucy and Hazel came in and each picked up a "diamond and took it over to the window and oohed and aawed as...
  • WELCOME HOME LUCY!
     Seth, Avery and Hazel along with the Tuttles and the Vanderwalkers made Lucy a Welcome Home sign last night at Family Home Evening. T...
  • The Maya & Elise Topsy Turvy Doll
    Elise and Maya have a wonderful gramma, Lark, who has commissioned me to make a doll that they can play with when they go over to visit her....
  • (no title)
    Olivia has created another wonderful newsletter! dd 
  • The Crows Have Come
    Following the fallen leaves the crows come making silhouettes without trying.
  • BAPPY HAIRTHDAY BEN
    Ben, you've always been good at honoring your parents. A very Korean thing, a very Judeo-Christian thing, a very good thing. I never r...
  • Jacob Bradford Knudsen-Furniture Designer
    Jacob's Cabinet in the new 500 Cabinets (inside back flap)   This cabinet is one of my favorites that Jacob has designed. He is also i...
  • Cohen Juarez Knudsen & His Parents
    Is this a cute family or what?!
  • The Bros In the Hood (Missing Bro Ryan)
  • Falling for New York
     We went to New York the first week of October to meet up with our son, Jacob and his BFF, Krisanne. We had a few days with them and then ...
Kurt Knudsen

Create Your Badge

click on the photo

I Get The Point

I Get The Point

Click above for life changing information

Hawneys

  • Rebecca(wonderful wife)
  • Ann(daughter)
  • Ashley(daughter)
  • Brendon(son-in-law)
  • Jordan(daughter)
  • Katy(daughter)
  • Olivia(daughter-in-law)
  • Buy This Cool Home!
 

Total Pageviews