Saturday, February 7, 2009

end of a long day



it's the end of a long day. I went to the Seoul Military District Welfare meeting at 6:45am. I am amazed at all the people hurrying to get somewhere in Korea at 6:00 in the morning! After the meeting we served in the temple for the rest of the morning. We ate lunch (french fries and clementines--vegetable and fruit:) waiting for and on the subway. It takes an hour to get to Kae San where we taught our English class. We discussed Articles of Faith 7-
13. Sunny and Ricky both took a copy of the BofM. Took 3 different subway trains to get home. Thawed out, ate popcorn and apple crostata (whole grains and fruit :). Put our coats and scarves back on and went and bought a bouquet for Lyla. Yellow tulips and freesias. She will be baptized tomorrow.
A new beginning. Clean, pure, forgiven. Can't get any better than that!
end of a long day. relaxing. reading emails. posting. Did I say I LOVE my companion? I LOVE MY COMPANION!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Pretty flowers and matching pots.

No Big Dill said...

We love your companion, too.

And we love YOU!