skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
PROVO AGAIN!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Happy 33 Jordan!
Happy Birthday Jordan! You're 1/3 on your way to 100. Numbers don't intimidate you: 5 new recipes, dinner for 40, Christmas for 27, costumes for 6, birth of 4 and love for many. You're a CARPE DIEM kind of woman! I love your no fear and I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Jordan
said...
I love you, too Dad! Thank you.
January 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piggy & Dirt
Popular Posts
Lucy Loved These Diamond Centers--Star Giveaway
As I was making these stars, Lucy and Hazel came in and each picked up a "diamond and took it over to the window and oohed and aawed as...
WELCOME HOME LUCY!
Seth, Avery and Hazel along with the Tuttles and the Vanderwalkers made Lucy a Welcome Home sign last night at Family Home Evening. T...
The Maya & Elise Topsy Turvy Doll
Elise and Maya have a wonderful gramma, Lark, who has commissioned me to make a doll that they can play with when they go over to visit her....
The Crows Have Come
Following the fallen leaves the crows come making silhouettes without trying.
(no title)
Olivia has created another wonderful newsletter! dd
BAPPY HAIRTHDAY BEN
Ben, you've always been good at honoring your parents. A very Korean thing, a very Judeo-Christian thing, a very good thing. I never r...
Jacob Bradford Knudsen-Furniture Designer
Jacob's Cabinet in the new 500 Cabinets (inside back flap) This cabinet is one of my favorites that Jacob has designed. He is also i...
Cohen Juarez Knudsen & His Parents
Is this a cute family or what?!
The Bros In the Hood (Missing Bro Ryan)
Falling for New York
We went to New York the first week of October to meet up with our son, Jacob and his BFF, Krisanne. We had a few days with them and then ...
Kurt Knudsen
Create Your Badge
click on the photo
I Get The Point
Click above for life changing information
Hawneys
Rebecca(wonderful wife)
Ann(daughter)
Ashley(daughter)
Brendon(son-in-law)
Jordan(daughter)
Katy(daughter)
Olivia(daughter-in-law)
Buy This Cool Home!
1 comment:
I love you, too Dad! Thank you.
Post a Comment