Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EVERYBODY LOVES HER!

 Korean babies love her
 Missionaries love her AND her cooking
 The members love her
 The Sister Missionaries love her
 Investigators and new converts love her
Her grand children love her

And
I LOVE HER!
I don't know what I did in the pre-mortal life to get the very best woman, but I count it as my biggest blessing. Rebecca is loved by any who know her. She is loved because she loves first. I watched in awe and learned as I watched while on our mission. It doesn't matter the language, the culture, the situation, she knows how to love. And I love that about her. Always have, and always will. Happy Birthday Rebecca. I love you lots!
 

2 comments:

No Big Dill said...

Yes! Even strangers who read my blog love her, go check.

Rebecca said...

And I LOVE YOU! Thank you, dearest!