Friday, February 26, 2010

Korean Gold

Kim YuNa got the GOLD in Women's Figure Skating today. The crowd above was watching the TVs during her performance at a Home Plus store. They applauded for her at the conclusion of her winning performance.

Embellished refrigerators.

We call them gas stations. Which do you like better.

Elder Grant from Rexburg, Idaho and Elder Lee from South Korea.
Elder Lee joined the church when he was 17. He baptized his younger brother. Their parents aren't members of the church. He is 25, having attended BYU Hawaii and served 2 years in the Korean Army before coming on his mission.

A wiggly sky scraper under construction

2 comments:

olivia said...

These are not things you will see in NC!

jenn said...

We went out with Ben and Olivia last night I and told them that I follow your blog. I enjoy reading about what you are doing, even though I have only met you a few times, I love your eye and explanation of things... and also, these fridges... lovely.